Recruitment and Retention Coordinator
Are you an excellent decision-maker with great presentation skills? Home Instead, the Nation's foremost provider of non-medical in-home care employs organized, dependable, and customer service-focused Recruitment & Engagement Coordinators.
This position is a Full-Time position and is responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and managing our Caregiving workforce. Candidates need to enjoy working in a fast-paced changing environment and have a desire to build relationships with current and potential CAREGivers. This person must have HR and Recruiting experience as well as be sincerely interested in the development and success of others in a fast-paced and growing organization.
Must be motivated and possess strong proficiencies in customer service, excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, multi-tasking, and general computer skills. Ability to communicate effectively in a high-energy atmosphere, and able to be compassionate while firmly c oaching. Candidates also need to be organized, and able to prioritize tasks, respond promptly to emails and phone queries, answer multi-line phones, and have knowledge of the use of office equipment, and Microsoft Office.
- The Recruitment Coordinator is the primary person for all CAREGiver inquiry calls. Each call is answered in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Responsible for managing prospective CAREGivers through our applicant tracking software system.
- Conduct applicant phone and 1:1 virtual interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Follow the monthly training calendar inclusive of Orientation, Required New-Hire Training as well as Personal Care, Hoyer, and Transfer Training.
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver Training, In-services, and Continuing Education sessions
- Plan and conduct CAREGiver annual reviews and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities and problem resolution.
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordinate CAREGiver schedules, emphasizing creating high-quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Vision & Dental Coverage Available
- Personal & Professional Ongoing Training
- Extremely Talented and Supportive Team Atmosphere
You can easily apply here and attach your resume. We can't wait to hear from you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 368 W Pike St suite 205 Lawrenceville , Ga 30046 . Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 770-972-2273.