Do you enjoy Building Relationships that Drive Business Results? Do you enjoy Making a Difference in the Community and Helping People?
Home Instead is looking for a successful sales professional (people person) to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. The Community Relations Coordinator performs a variety of activities to introduce individuals, families and the community to the services, brand and core values of Home Instead.
This position is a salary + commission so you have control of your income. You will have a guaranteed salary, but the real potential is in our generous commission plan. The best part is, there is no cap on commission earned. The focus of this role will be sales, consultations, and assessments.
Must be willing to consult with families residing in all Home Instead service areas: Lawrenceville, Silver City, Buford, Cummings, Conyers.
The position is M-F and may have evenings and weekend needs at times. On-call responsibilities: 1 week and weekend a month.
- Responsible for researching, developing and nurturing Referral Provider Network relationships and producing referrals.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and marketing activities including in company Salesforce software.
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Support and educate the client and family in their adjustment to home care services by educating them on what to expect in the first 30 days of service.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process and enter client information into the electronic operating system
- Assist in community outreach events as indicated
- Rotate after after-hours On-Call for prospective clients by taking inquiry calls and performing Care Consultations.
- High School graduate; college graduate is recommended
- One year of related healthcare sales experience is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and update to date car insurance
- Must be able to multitask
- Computer skills
- Sales experience preferred
- Flexible hours
- Detail oriented
- Outgoing personality
Video shows exactly who you will be representing in the community!!!
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 368 W Pike St suite 205 Lawrenceville , Ga 30046 . Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 770-972-2273.